Planned & Reactive Maintenance
- Regular maintenance prolongs the life of any plant. It also plays a vital part in maintaining legal compliance and health & safety standards for employees and occupants.
- Ladrillos Facilities provide a wide range of planned maintenance services which meet the requirements of industry standards such as BES SFG20.
- During our visit we will inform you of any matters that may arise and if required we will provide a quotation to affect repairs. We also continually work with our customers to develop lifecycle forecasting to provide forward budget plans for our customers.
- Our management system will maintain records of your plant and machinery and will identify items which are increasingly failing so that we can plan replacements in manner to avoid catastrophic failure and allow you to budget accordingly.
- Regular testing of your electrical equipment is a requirement under the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989. It will also reduce business risk and is often a requirement for insurers.
- Ladrillos offers a range of support services including mains testing (EICR), portable appliance testing (PAT), lighting and emergency lighting and lightning protection.
- Our engineers are trained and qualified to carry out these works. All of our testing will have appropriate certification.
Emergency Lighting Maintenance
- Under the health and safety legislation, it is a legal requirement for all commercial properties to be a safe environment at all times, even when the mains electricity fails. Our team can support, test, advise and maintain all elements of your businesses emergency lighting system
- Ladrillos Facilities can design, install, commission and maintain your emergency lighting systems to meet current standards and legal compliance. We will set up a log book for registering tests and provide certification where appropriate. Our engineers are all qualified to meet the most current regulations and BS 5266.
Fire Alarm Maintenance
- Regular servicing and maintenance of your fire detection and alarm systems not only keeps you and your occupants safe but is also subject to strict legislation.
- At Ladrillos we are qualified to carry out installation and maintenance of fire alarm systems. We will aim ot install ‘open-protocol’ systems to reduce the risk of you being over-charged for future maintenance and repairs. We will set you up with a planned maintenance routine. We will teach you or your staff to carry out the basic test to reduce your costs. A specific site logbook will be developed to record all testing.
- Ladrillos provide a wide range of mechanical maintenance for items of plant such as boilers, pumps, fans, air handling units, air conditioning units etc. Whilst not all plant is required to be maintained legally, it is good practice to maintain all machinery as it could extend its working life, prevent product failure and in many instances maintain the eligibility of any warranties you may have.
- Our gas engineers are qualified to the latest Gas Safe standards and will provide certification for all works completed on your gas systems.
- If you are an employer, or someone in control of premises (e.g. landlord), you have a duty to understand and manage legionella risks. All systems require a risk assessment but not all systems will require elaborate control measures. A simple risk assessment may show that the risks are low and being properly managed to comply with the law. Our water risk assessments will identify potential hazards and recommend actions to prevent the risk of legionella.
- Ladrillos will tailor a water maintenance package to suit your needs and mitigate any risks identified during the risk assessment.
- From small repairs to complete installation and new builds, Ladrillos Facilities are able to meet your requirements. We have the technical skills and a range of suitably qualified partners to deliver nay aspect of your building services requirements.
- We provide emergency response services and planned repairs. We currently offer these services to local authorities and education centres.
- Ladrillos provides a repairs and replacement service where any items that require new components or complete replacement, we will be happy to provide a value for money quotation to provide labour and materials to affect a repair and return your plant to full working order.
- We have broad experience of delivering small works in electrical, mechanical and building fabric. From blue-chip telecommunications companies to domestic properties, we cover every area.
- Our Projects team are capable of delivering larger refurbishment and build projects. We currently offer these services a number of medical facilities and MoD properties.
- Regardless of the size or type of project, Ladrillos will ensure that all works are delivered to the highest standards and fully certified.
Get In Touch
Unit 15, Fareham Enterprise Centre, Hackett Way, Fareway, Hampshire, PO14 1TH